From the Mouths of Marketers:
How Omni-Channel Direct Response Promotes Online, Offline & Retail Sales
In this captivating session, event sponsor Dial800 will enlist a panel of stellar direct marketers and their campaign managers to examine the evolution of the omni-channel direct response marketplace. We’ll explore the three primary ways these marketers continue to drive sales: on a direct, offline basis; via online E-commerce; and at traditional brick-and-mortar retail. This session will explore:
• How DR works as an awareness engine to drive sales across multiple channels.
• Why direct‐to‐consumer exclusive offers are a vanishing breed, yet some marketers are still able to succeed on this basis.
• How online sales became the dominant factor in direct sales — and how this fact changes the game.
• DR’s unique ability to help build a retail brand, and cause product fly off the shelf.
• How a spirit of mutual cooperation and transparency helps marketers win big amid today’s complicated landscape.
Join Dial800 CEO James Diorio as he leads a distinguished panel that will explore these and other aspects of today’s complex direct marketing universe.
The Pre-Show Intensive, presented by Dial800, is set for Tuesday, April 29 from 2-4 p.m. in Room 410 on the Sapphire (Fourth) Level of the Hilton San Diego Bayfront. It’s the perfect way to launch your Response Expo experience!
This activity is sponsored by: